Bill Rapp Buick, GMC, Nissan, Subaru is Hiring in Syracuse, NY
Why Work For Us?
The Bill Rapp Superstore has been a staple in the automotive industry for more than 55 years. We offer the area’s largest selection of new and used vehicles. We’re looking for a few good team members to help us keep Syracuse moving.
At the Bill Rapp Superstore, we make sure our employees are well taken care of, and take pride in recognizing their hard work and dedication. After all, that’s the driving force behind our success. We offer our employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the auto industry, read on to learn more about our current openings. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of a typical job and earn an above average salary, complete our employment form and click “submit”. Your information will be automatically forwarded to our Human Resources Director for review.
The Bill Rapp Superstore, which represents the service departments for Subaru, Nissan, GM, Buick, and the Pre-Owned Superstore, is looking to add motivated technicians to our group of hard-working team players. The Bill Rapp Superstore offers an air conditioned shop, modern equipment, steady work flow and opportunities for advancement. Our work environment provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training as a team member of one of the largest and most successful automotive groups in the region.
The right person for this job will be interested in doing what it takes to satisfy our customers needs. Candidates should have at least 2 years experience, own tools and have a NYS inspectors license. Factory training is a definite plus.
• Examines customer vehicles
• Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance
• Maintains Customer Service scores at or above company standards
• Estimates cost of repairs
• Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance
• Documents services performed
• Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines
• Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines
• Requests necessary parts
• At least 2 years of service technician experience or graduation from a technical college
• Factory training a definite plus
• A valid NYS inspectors license
• A high level of motivation and demonstrated ability to learn and succeed.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Proven knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
Benefits include sick days, 401K, profit sharing, vacations, factory training and medical insurance along with a stable environment supported by experienced management staff.? Please call of email the service director Steven A Evans 315-437-2501 ext 250 firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an energetic people person with excellent sales skills? Are you looking to work in a highly competitive and sales driven organization where you are constantly rewarded for your performance? Are you looking for a position with room to grow?
If you answered yes to these questions, the Bill Rapp Superstore is looking for you!
We have openings for two highly motivated sales people to join our team. We’re looking for self-starters who can build and manage their own sales and complement our team of sales all-stars. You’ll have the opportunity to sell from our great line-up of vehicles including Buick, GMC, Subaru, Nissan and the areas best inventory of front line ready pre-owned vehicles. If you've got the horsepower to take over this critical position, hit our high standards and grow fast with our company, apply today.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
• Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives, comparing and contrasting competitive models, and explaining warranties and services.
• Prospect daily for potential customers and maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
• Learn to overcome objections. Ask for the sale, negotiate price, complete sales or purchase agreement, explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
• Provide sales management information by completion reports.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
This position requires:
• Sales experience helpful but not a must.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
We offer excellent compensation package and most importantly a terrific work environment. Please call or email Brian Rapp at email@example.com
Fill out an Employment Application and get started in a new and exciting career!